If your news app does not seem to be working properly, you may need to update the specific App as we may have recently pushed out a new update. Also, be sure to check and make sure your operating system is up to date.
- To check if an app needs to be updated:
- Go to the App-Store and tap on the person icon up in the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll down through your apps and look for any that need to be updated.
- If you find one that needs to be updated, then just tap on the 'update' icon.
- To check if the OS software needs to be updated:
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Click on "Software Update". If your software is up to date, you will see a message saying a newer version is available.
- If an update is needed, "tap download and install". Updates might download automatically while your device is connected to Wi-Fi and a power source.
- Tap Install, or tap Later to install the update later. If you use a passcode, you'll need to enter it before installing the update.